It’s official – we’re five months old today! If this blog was a human baby, we’d have probably just started crawling. I feel like that’s quite fitting, though, after four months of dead air, false starts, re-starts and finding a voice that fits me well; my little blog is slowly starting to find it’s feet.
So, here’s what we’ve achieved so far:
- Seventy-six followers! The fact that seventy-six people want to hear my weekly opinions astounds me every single day. I love each and every one of you, and thank you for continuing to stick with me!
- Four-hundred Twitter followers in one week! It really dawned on me how insane that number is, and to achieve it in such a short space of time seems very promising! The support from the blogging community has been amazing, and my heart feels full every single day.
- Over eight-hundred and seventy-three views!
Here’s what I want to achieve over the next five months:
- I’d love to reach one-hundred followers at some point soon!
- I want to continue to grow my following on Twitter, and make some firm friends within the blogging community.
- I’d love to collaborate with another blogger!
- (Speaking of collaborations… I wouldn’t say no to any PR packages xo)
- I’d like to see my views hitting the one-thousand mark.
I’m intrigued to see what the next five months (and beyond) hold for Je Ne Sais Quoi, but that’s all part of the fun! I’ve got big plans for her in the New Year, which I’m so excited to reveal.
Watch this space…